holes inside

Joe Brooks - Holes Inside

Powered by mp3skull.com

Monday 10 June 2013

I never expect it will come too soon !!! :'(

I am feeling so down down and down ..... :'(
well , I thought we could be together .. we could be in eachother side forever .. but the truth is we can't .. i know this time will come .. when have to be apart .. 
I am 18 years old now .. now is the time that I have to choose my own path .. where should I continued my studies .. college , university or form 6 .. my friend's and I apply at the same university college and whatsoever .. but our luck is not the same .. they had been offered to another place and so do I .. well this is our faith right ?? got to accept it and move on , but I still feeling so down so sad.. because it will not be the same anymore without my besties .. the people around you is not the people who are you used to be with .. used to study together.. used to play with .. used to chitchat .. etc,... for 5years we had been together .. never been apart .. now we are force to be apart .. huh ... i am crazy already .. my sentences are not arrange .. urkghhhhhh !!!! i miss them so much !!!! i just hope we have time to gather up again .. our distance is so far .. we could not just plan it and make it work in 1 day .. not like the old time .. even a last minute planning we could make it .. but not anymore not in this kind of condition .. ouwh god .. please give me the strength to get over this .. please let me and my friends still be besties even though now we are far apart .. huHuhuhu :'( . I LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIEND'S!!!! I NEVER EVER GONNA FORGET YOU !!! THE TIME THAT I HAD BEEN SPEND WITH YOU ALL ARE PRECIOUS , SWEET , TASTY , COUNTLESS , CAN'T BUY IT WITH MONEY , UNFORGETTABLE , AMAZING AND EVERY SUPER WORD IN THIS WORLD !!! LOVE YOU MMMUAH !!

1 comment: